Sunday, November 1, 2009

Purple Satchel Lovin'

I have been on the hunt for a new purse to love, which has taken surpisingly longer than I would ever have guessed. All of a sudden, I found TWO!

First, by the lovely Ms. Tory Burch, the Dena Leather Satchel in Eggplant:


This bag is gorgeous and the leather looks amazingly soft. Yum! It is a such a classy bag in a great color.

Second, the BCBGeneration Handbag, Zip Ruffle Satchel in Plum:

The ruffles are so fun and they make the bag so unique. The soft plum color offsets the toughness of the zippers, so it would be an easy bag to dress up or down. It is also the cheaper or the two, so it depend on whether I feel like treating myself to something special, or just add a fun new bag to my handbag repertoire.

In short, I love, love, love them! I haven't bought anything fabulously purple lately either...it looks like it is about time! Either one of these bags would be a nice change from my consistently black handbags!

2 comments:

6p00e54fdaec728834 said...

Great choices! I have a ruffly purse that reminds me of your second pick...so cute! :)

Joy said...

Thanks! I am still deciding on which one to buy. I might just have to get both!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com