Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dreams Really Do Come True

Walt Disney World isn't just for children! Husband and I were lucky enough to spend a week in Orlando with some good friends this month and had an amazing time! Thankfully, we were able go during a time of year that is less busy than others, so we didn't have to spend hours and hours waiting in line. Just hours!

I hadn't been to Disney World since I was in high school and had forgotten the meticulous attention to detail. The first ride that really caught my attention was the Toy Story ride at Hollywood Studios. The life size toys were amazing! I couldn't stop thinking about how much fun it would be to bring my nieces here. They would love it!








We spent most of our days visiting either Magic Kingdom, MGM or Animal Kingdom and spent our afternoons and nights at Epcot, eating and drinking around the world.

The countries featured at Epcot are:

I spent a lot of time enjoying chocolate croissants at the French patisserie and glasses of a sparkling red wine called Rosa Regale. How decadent! The funniest part was that as we were leisurely spending our days wondering around Disney, we were missing a HUGE snowstorm at home. It really was a perfect vacation!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com